1. Identification and communications
- Its business name is: RAFAEL ESCRIBANO SL
- Its trade name is: RAFESA
- Its Company Tax ID No. is: B08757395
- Its registered office is at: Plaça del Xarol 23 – Pol. Ind. Les Guixeres – 08915 Badalona – Barcelona (Spain)
- It is registered with the Companies’ Registry of Barcelona, Volume 23010, Folio 200, Page B-46421, Registration 1
2. Terms of access and use
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, content that encourages terrorism or which is generally unlawful or outrages public decency.
- Send or spread computer viruses in the network or engage in activities that could alter, harm, disrupt, lead to errors or damage the electronic documents, data, software or hardware of RAFESA or third parties; impede access by other users to the website through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which RAFESA provides the services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of RAFESA or third parties and, where applicable, extract information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach confidential information of RAFESA or third parties.
- Impersonate other users.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly disclose by any means, or alter or change the content, unless they have the permission of the owners of the relevant rights or it is permitted by law.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or send any kind of unsolicited advertising or communications for sales or other commercial purposes without the user’s consent.
- All content on the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and the graphic design and source code are the property of RAFESA. It cannot be inferred that the user has been assigned the right to use these beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper operation of the website.
- In short, users that access the website may view the content and make authorised copies of the content for their own personal use, provided the elements reproduced are not subsequently assigned to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks or used for commercial purposes.
- Furthermore, any and all trademarks, commercial names and distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of RAFESA, and it cannot be inferred that by accessing and using them the user has been granted any right to them whatsoever.
- The distribution, alteration, assignment or public disclosure of the content or any other action not expressly authorised by the rights holder is prohibited.
- The establishment of a link on the website does not infer that there is any type of relationship between RAFESA and the owner of the linked website, or that RAFESA has accepted or approved the content or services of that website.
- RAFESA accepts no responsibility for how users use the materials made available on the website or for any actions they carry out based on the materials.
3. Disclaimer of warranty and liability
The content of this website is general in nature and for information purposes only. RAFESA cannot guarantee that users will be able to access all of the content, and makes no warranty as to its completeness, accuracy, validity or recentness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, RAFESA accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by:
- The inability to access the website, the invalidity, inaccuracy, incompleteness and/or obsoleteness of the content, or any kind of defects in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available and accessed by the user via the website or the services offered on the website.
- Viruses or other elements in the content that could alter the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public decency and order, usage of trade or this legal notice as a result of the misuse of the website. In particular, and by way of example and without limitation, RAFESA accepts no responsibility for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, the right to honour, to personal and family privacy and self-image, or unfair competition and illegal advertising laws.
4. Procedure in the event of suspected unlawful activities
If a user or third party has reason to believe that there are facts or circumstances to suggest that the content is being used unlawfully and/or that an activity on the web pages of this website or accessible via this website are unlawful, they should notify RAFESA accordingly, duly identifying and specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating, at their own risk, that the information provided in their notification is accurate.
Any disputes in connection with RAFESA’s website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Spain, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona (Spain).
The administrative information provided over the website does not replace the legal publication of legislation, regulations, plans, general provisions and documents which must be formally published in the official journals of the authorities, which are the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and content. The content available on this website is provided for information purposes only and is not legally binding.